6.23.2008

scorpion patterns

Since someone was looking for scorpion patterns the other day on one of the beading lists, I thought I would work a couple of patterns. (Well, truthfully, I never just stop at two, but ...) Here are a couple of them to share.

Since it's been a while, I just want to post a reminder: When ever one of my patterns is used, PLEASE send me a pic or two (or three!). I will even post it here to share. I love it when people make up my patterns, and I enjoy seeing all the variations. I also ask that folks don't go out and sell my patterns as graphs or kits. That would not be fair use. Please don't go out and make a bunch to sell - again, that would not be fair use. If you want to use my stuff to teach a class, please ask me first.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails